Latest Version v2.3.2
✅ Stable, Last Update was on August 5, 2023
- Player bases linked to a protected TC cannot be raided.
- Item ignore list support. (Turrets, chests for example)
- Advanced logging: Logs to a file when a user gains/loses protection.
- Raid block support.
- Permission and language file support.
- Great for build servers or a VIP addon.
There are two settings for protection (Choose one):
* Players can toggle base protection with
* Bases are protected for X seconds after the owner logs out. (Based on their permission level)
* Every base connected to a player with protection enabled is protected.
* Players can purchase base protection with items though the UI.
* For example, 50 scrap -> 1 hour of base protection. (Configurable)
* Only the base connected to the TC is protected.
/protection– Enables/disables base raid protection.
baseprotection.wipe – Wipes all protection data.
[Setting 1] You can add as many permissions tiers as you need. The default config has:
baseprotection.use – Allows use of the chat command
/protection and use of the protection UI.
baseprotection.admin – Allows use of the console command
baseprotection.default– Allows base protection for X seconds after log out.
baseprotection.vip– Allows base protection for X seconds after log out.
baseprotection.unlimited– Allows base protection for X seconds after log out.