Latest Version v1.0.5
slang; To serve a prison sentence
Because porridge is inexpensive, it was commonly served in prisons. (so I’ve heard)
- Creates a prison that will hold players for a period of time set by the admin/moderation team.
- Fully automatic prison setup that supports map wipes and server restarts.
- Config options to disable chat, voice chat, commands, and F1 Kill for prisoners.
- The prisoner will wear clothing/skins determined by the config. While in prison their inventory is locked.
- Prisoners can be online or offline to serve time.
- Clean UI showing the prison time remaining.
(Optional) Monument Addons – Used to spawn a jail cell automatically.
The prison build itself is outside the scope of the plugin and will be created by the server owner using preexisting tools like Monument Addons, RustEdit etc. A Monument Addons config with an outpost prison is included.
You can override the prison location if you aren’t using the automatic setup. The default config is ready to go.
/dp setoutfit– Sets the prisoner outfit. Players receive their original clothing back after being released.
/dp setjail– Sets the jail location.
/dp setrelease– Sets the release location.
/getoffset "Monument name"– Gets the position offset from a monument to use for automatic prison setup.
/getmonuments– Lists all monument names from the map.
/dp imprison "Player name/ID" "Sentence time (1d, 2h, 30m)" "Reason (Optional)"– Imprisons a player for the set time.
/dp free "Player name/ID" "Reason (Optional)"– Releases a player from prison.
/dp list"– View all players that are currently in prison.
doingporridge.wipe– Wipes all data. There’s also a config option automatically clear data on wipe.
dp imprison "Player name/ID" "Sentence time (1d, 2h, 30m)" "Reason (Optional)"– Imprisons a player for the set time.
dp free "Player name/ID" "Reason (Optional)"– Releases a player from prison.
dp list"– View all players that are currently in prison.
doingporridge.admin– Required to use the admin commands.