Latest Version v.1.0.5:
✅ Stable, Last Update August 28, 2021
- Handles server restarts and announces them gracefully. 60m until restart, 50m until restart, … , 5m until restart, etc.
- Setup scheduled restart times for each day or restart after a certain uptime. (Great for wipe day restarts)
- Gives your players a reward for reconnecting X minutes after the restart.
- Rewards Support: Use Kits, ServerRewards, Economics, or a list of items as a reward. Or all of them!
- Set up as many permission reward levels as you want.
- Language file support.
- An essential addition for all servers!
Server Rewards – https://umod.org/plugins/server-rewards
Economics – https://umod.org/plugins/economics
Rust Kits – https://umod.org/plugins/rust-kits
Not using an economics plugin? Set items as a reward instead.
Admin Console Commands:
restarter start – Manually start the timed restart.
restarter time – Displays the servers local time. Useful when setting scheduled restarts.
restarter restartnow – Restarts the server instantly.
restarter cancel – Cancels the restart.
restartrewards.use – Required to give users a reward when they connect.
restartrewards.setNewPermissionHere – Set as many permission rewards tiers as you like.
restartrewards.admin – Grants access to the admin console commands.