Latest Version v1.0.0
✅ Stable, Last Update was on June 3, 2023
- Provides a secure method for players to retrieve items from a virtual vault, making it ideal for selling items on a webshop.
- Players can access the vault through a chat command, by using a custom vault vending machine, or both methods simultaneously.
- Optional requirements for vault access, such as being near an outpost or workbench.
- Optional deposit feature that allows players to automatically store X items in their vault every X seconds. This can be disabled or configured to ignore specific items to prevent unwanted behavior.
- Optional logging system that records when a player receives or redeems an item, storing the information in a file.
- Automatic data cleanup on a new map, which can be enabled or disabled as needed.
(Optional) Monument Addons – Can be used to automatically spawn the custom vault vending machine. A config file for Monument addons to spawn one at the outpost is included!
/vault – Opens the vault UI if they meet the requirements set in the config.
itemvault.wipe – Wipes all saved vault data.
itemvault.add "Player ID" "Item Shortname" "Item Display Name" "Amount" "Skin ID" – Adds an item to the players vault. Great solution for selling items through webshops or Tebex.
itemvault.admin – Grants access to the
itemvault.add console commands.
itemvault.use – Grants access to the
/vault chat command.
Deposit permission tiers – You can add or remove them as you need. The default config is set to:
itemvault.vip++ – Users with this permission can deposit 20 items into their vault.
itemvault.vip+ – Users with this permission can deposit 15 items into their vault.
itemvault.vip – Users with this permission can deposit 10 items into their vault.
itemvault.default – Users with this permission can deposit 5 items into their vault.
Please note these limits are for deposits only, item purchases bypass this limit.